Behavioral Health Care Advisor
Over the past decade, depression, stress, sleep disorders, and substance use and abuse have been linked to a full array of chronic diseases. Chronic diseases such as heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, stroke, obesity, HIV, and asthma, to name a few, have been associated with mental health issues. Although the research does not specify which comes first, the chronic disease or the mental health issue, it is clear that they are closely linked, and improving one can improve the other.
Mind Your Health Solutions is here to help you determine if stress, depression, or lifestyle issues are contributing to your chronic illness. And, if so, we are here to help you resolve any co-existing problems so you can achieve and maintain your optimal health.
We are here to help you resolve stress, depression, or lifestyle issues that may contribute to a chronic disease. Our "Mind Your Health Solutions" program can assist you in some of the following:
- Resolve any co-existing behavioral health or lifestyle issues so you can achieve and maintain your optimal health.
- Find credible information on the behavioral health and lifestyle issues you want to learn more about.
- With smoking cessation, weight management, stress management, and exercise.
Or you can talk with a Health Advocate who will help you create an effective action plan. Our Health Advocates can also talk with your doctor, nurses, or family members to help you receive the support you need. Log-in to get started or to talk with a Health Advocate.
Human Resource/Benefit Administrators
Keeping your employees healthy, containing claims, and communicating benefits, are all part of your job. Holman's "Mind Your Health Solutions" can help you with some of following:
- Reducing claims by resolve co-existing behavioral health or lifestyle issues of employees with chronic diseases.
- Finding credible information on the behavioral health and lifestyle issues.
- Implementing smoking cessation, weight management, stress management, and exercise programs.
- Ordering seminars and communication materials.
- Keeping track of program utilization and high risk trends.
Or you can speak with a Client Service Representative who will answer any questions and help you optimize this plan for your employees. Log-in to learn more.
If depression, stress, or other behavioral health issues may be co-morbid conditions with a chronic disease, log-in for information or to speak with a Health Advocate. Learn More
Click here to learn more about the Behavioral Health Disease Management Programs offered through The Holman Group, or to speak with a Sales Representative.